OpPIS Client access
OpPIS Client is a safe on- line application which means that your data are situated either on the server of your accounting service, or on the Opal’s server.
The following accounting services enable access to OpPIS Client:
You may access OpPIS Client through our server as well. In this case you have the option of the WEB package which enables:
- Invoicing (within the invoicing framework you are enabled to easily prepare pro forma invoices, invoices, prepayment bills and credit notes. An easy stock tracking through various storages is enabled. You can track the entries of invoices and their countermanding, supply orders and their countermanding, expenditure files and inter storage transfer and inventory entry are also enabled, so is the overview of ident cards and stock tracking.
Balance sheet and work order preparation.
- Tracking the book of received and sent mail.
- Tracking of cash register operation.
- Preparation of manual work orders.
- Automatic actualization of partners online using their tax number.
- Data transfer via xml.
You can transfer the instructions for installing OpPIS Clienthere.