Connections to others
The OpPIS is an adjustable application enabling the connection with numerous complementary IT solutions.
LINKS TO THE SYSTEMS FOR ELECTRONIC DATA EXCHANGE
Omogočamo povezavo po EDIFACT standardu in izmenjavo naslednjih dokumentov:
- naročilo: ORDERS
- potrdilo naročila: ORDRSP
- najava dobave: DESADV
- potrdilo prejema: RECADV
- račun: INVOICE
The link is enabled by the provider:
LINKS TO THE SYSTEMS OF ELECTRONIC DOCUMENT FILING (scan systems)
- Electronic filing of paper documents,
- access to documents in the electronic archive directly from OpPIS,
- automatic capture of received invoices into bookkeeping,
- automatic filing of the data base of the OpPIS information system.
The solution is prepared with the following companies:
LINKS TO STORAGE SYSTEMS
The OpPIS also enables the exchange of data with the storage systems. On the one hand the predicted actions are given from the OpPIS, and on the other the takeover of the realization of given predictions are given.
The link is prepared with solutions:
LINKS TO ONLINE STORES
The data exchange enables the connection between an online store and OpPIS:
- Automatic export of orders from the online store into the OpPIS (customer information, ordered items information, price and quantity information…)
- The synchronization of product data from the OpPIS into the online store (the module automatically refreshes the price data and stock of a product)
The links are already running with the following providers of online stores:
LINKS WITH THE COMPUTING WITH THE CLOUD SYSTEM
Complete computing in the cloud service, for small and medium-sized companies. The solution enables the setting of the OpPIS in the cloud.
LINKS WITH THE SYSTEMS FOR TAKING RECORDS OF WORKING HOURS
The links guarantee:
- Integration of access control,
- Recording of attendance and work hours,
- Automatic capture of the working hours from the hour register for the salary balance sheet.
The solutions are prepared with the following companies:
LINKS FOR E-INVOICE EXCHANGE
The OpPIS enables sending e-invoices directly to UJPnet free of charge (through our own proxy server). Sending is also possible via the following providers: